COVID - 19
December 10, 2020
Dear Vista Oaks Community,
Over the last week an increase in COVID cases and a decrease in ICU capacity have triggered the State's Regional Stay at Home Order. While this is distressing news for our region, Vista Oaks is permitted to continue providing limited in-person services. Although the future month is still uncertain, we will continue to support and communicate with your family.
- Homeschool Families Vendor Update - We have developed guidelines for in-person vendor services for when we return to a red tier. Look at the Weekly Update this Friday for the updated guidelines.
- Travel Guidelines - For students that attend in-person services or meetings, we ask that those who have traveled out of state or have participated in a large group activity follow health department guidelines and remain at home for the 10 days following the trip or event.
- Important Upcoming Dates -
- December 18 Last Day of Fall Semester
- January 6 First Day of Spring Semester
- January 7 Fall Report Cards Emailed to Parents
We hope you and your family have a restful Winter Break and look forward to supporting you in 2021.
Previous COVID-19 Updates for
- December 10, 2020 Update
- September 30, 2020 Update
- August 19, 2020 Update
- August 12, 2020 Update
- August 5, 2020 Update
- July 29, 2020 Update
- July 24, 2020 Update
- July 17, 2020 Update
- July 3, 2020 Update